Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Want to Disappear...

Life can be compared to a time piece. A rough analogy, one would say. Well, like a timepiece, life too has various periods. There are times which ring in happiness, some which bring sorrow, still some others chime love, and some are hours of pain...

There also comes a time in life when one feels a bit too out-of-the-place. When things look perfectly normal on the outside but the insides are facing restlessness. The times when you might have felt that it would be so wonderful if you could escape to some other place…This piece of writing is dedicated to that phase of life…


I feel like disappearing…

I feel like running away from here…

Without telling a soul…

And be free from any questions…

And the answers that should follow…


I want to get lost in some other world…

With just a wad of notes in my bag…

With a road to walk on…

Or may be a river to cross…

With flowers and blossoms…

With butterflies and poppies…

With the sun and rain…:)


I want to leave behind my home…

The daily routine…

The mundane life…

The day to day expectations…

The thousand questions…

The heart wrenching memories…

The mind numbing nostalgia…

The listless evenings…

The nights of sleeplessness…

The teary eyed mornings…



It’s not that I am afraid of life any more…

But I do need a break…

I want to get away and go to a new place…


A place where I have lost my way

But I have found myself.

A place where I have lost my inhibitions

But I have found what my heart says.

A place where I have lost all connectivity

But I have found the connection to myself.


I want to be with my inner self…

I want to know what my heart desires…

What it has been trying to say in a soft voice…

What it really wants to do and achieve…

Coz I have been crowding it

With what others expect of me…

With what others feel for me…

Somewhere I have lost myself…

Somehow I have forgotten to be mine own…

I want to get away from all the noise…

And listen to the symphony of my soul…


Surely there must be a place…

Where you can get lost and find yourself…

In that simple enlightening place…

I want to disappear…:)

11 comments:

  1. awesome....
    do u feel wat u've written???
    its really awesome...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo very true , as always gr8 one ... absofreakingloutely fantabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shrey, Thank you ! :)
    @Mohit Kalani, Thanks :)
    @Kedar..:)
    @Pavan, I absolutely loved your comment! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have actually explained - bliss...
    proud to have read .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sagar Vyas, Thanks for the appreciation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another awesome one from you. Smiles again from this wonderful one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @rohitchhabra and Mikeel,thanks so much!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just read one quote today. and remembered this blog

    We sometimes think we want to disappear, but all we really want is to be found...

    really true

    ReplyDelete