Saturday, August 7, 2010

This is my first attempt at poetry. Do tell me how it is....

Expressions of a young girl waiting for love to come in her life...

There is a belief in my heart
There is a hope still strong
That my love will surely come
I've been waiting for so long

Somewhere from a far land
Humming a merry tune
He'll come just for me
His love will be a boon

His eyes will search just me
His heart will beat for me
His soul will long for me
My love will surely come

He'll take me in his arms
He'll hold me so tight
He'll whisper sweet nothings
And make my heart light

Amongst the drizzle and sun
We'll admire the rainbow
Gazing lovingly at each other
My eyes will drop so low

In the starry nights in meadows
When the breeze will blow
We'll hold hands together
Eternal happiness will flow....

5 comments:

  1. nicely written... feeling wise its awesum... paraphrasing can b improved..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice 1, But it seems incomplete. you can write much better than this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ankita surely he will come......bdw its gr8...xcellent starting..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice... A girl's true feelings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all...it feels nice to see your views and appreciation...:) :)

    ReplyDelete