Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ANOTHER PAGE OUT OF ANUJ’S DIARY…


All that I may do…I just can’t help thinking about you…

Yesterday Night…I saw a dream…

I was standing on a building terrace…the full moon was glowing brightly…

Its crystal beauty reminding me of you…

The moonlight had bathed the entire terrace into shimmering beauty…

The terrace was covered with rose petals…perfect atmosphere…

N then…the wind blew…n I knew that you were close somewhere…

And surely when I turned back…

There you were…looking as gorgeous as ever…

Dressed in a blue evening gown…the diamonds on your necklace sparkling…

Your hair tied up in a bun…your pink cheeks blushing in the cold night…

Your million dollar smile…

My gosh…whenever I see you, I fall in love with you all over again…

You smiled…and my heart skipped a beat…

You blushed…and my heart rolled over…

You dropped your gaze…and my heart was gone…

You looked up again shyly…and I knew…

This time, I would not let you disappear..

Soft music filled the air…and my heart sang out to you…



Look into my eyes

Everything’s so nice

When you are around

I can’t hear a sound

All I hear is you

My world feels new

I’ll never let you go


Feel my heart

It beats so fast

When you hold my palm

I feel so calm

All I need is you

I hope you feel so too

I’ll never let you go


I’ll bend on my knees

Come close to me

You are my dream

That’s my life’s theme

My heart sings songs

For you alone, it longs

I’ll never let you go


Take my hand

Let’s just dance

This moment is so sweet

Let our hearts meet

Don’t be scared

I am here

I’ll never let you go


Girl, don’t have any fear

I am here

Don’t shed a tear

Let me make it clear

Whenever you’ll need me

I’ll be near

I’ll never let you go….


N then u came into my arms…

And all I remember that winds seemed to cease existing…the moon disappeared…

All I know was that you were there…and so was I….and so was love...

8 comments:

  1. Very Brilliant work...Touched my heart..
    U should definitely look forward to write Love Stories and Published them in Book in Future...We will really enjoy that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally he met with his girl.Nice poem.We will make this poem song, all we need is rhythm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hv bcum a bg fan of u nw. Luv u. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now we have a future Mills n Boons author amongst us... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot...Rasika, Radhe, Karishma and Anji...
    M totally flattered....:) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowwwyyyy!!! One of d most wonderfull imaginations penned down...gives me sheer illusion of an angel around..:) very sweetly expressed..

    ReplyDelete
  7. tere mast mast yeh imaginations !!! wahh wahh!!!

    Kya baat..tune to hamari dream date tere shabdo mein bayan kardi...

    like...
    like...

    ReplyDelete