Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So here I am…after a long time…

Exams were goin on...n today they are finally over….

N it’s such a relief…J

Today while completing my last answer in the answer sheet, I was feeling ecstatic…I am supposed to be older and mature…but somehow even today, the end of exams creates a sense of joy and exhilaration within…Its like u r free after such a long time…Even though the semester is usually filled with loads of fun, the exams time really do test your patience and perseverance. So today after a long ordeal (J)of 1 month(including PL guysJ), today is a wonderful day of relaxation…and in some way, an achievement. Although passing out from 3rd year should have made me feel a bit older I don’t feel such serious things at all today..

In fact, after a long time, I am feeling like a small kid…a kid who was feeling tired of the exams and when the exams are finally over, a wonderful sense of freedom has set in…I am feeling like a free bird…n I enjoyed it completely…went for a movie with my wonderful friends…had a sumptuous dinner with yummy cold coffee…add to it ringing and carefree laughter…the sense of joy that comes when you are with your favorite people …sharing and laughing and chatting…pulling each other’s legs…it’s the feeling of complete ecstasy…

Somehow this also makes me feel that these are probably the happiest days of my life…and with a strange realization that completing 3rd year means I have just a year more to spend here in this place and surrounding…but these thoughts make me feel a bit too nostalgic…n sad…so I really don’t want to think about how will it feel when it will finally end…

For now, I am really happy that I am done with 3 years of engineering…pretty happily(J)…learning a lot in this process…n there is a wonderful year coming up too…with new challenges and things to be done…and it’s just some weeks before everyone will be speaking about placements, companies, packages, project and so on…

For today, the only thing that matters is this sense of relief and peace combined with bliss…that yeah, life isn’t tied with a bow, but it is a wonderful gift…and cherishing is really worth it…J

4 comments:

  1. Good one!!! :) :)
    liked it... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice.. teaches us to live in the moment... Thats what we engineers do... cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you again! Wonderful! Make the most of your final year! All the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. mere man ki baat tune lafzo mein baya kar di...kya baat hai...

    ReplyDelete